Student's oral and written work will be assessed.
- One Unit test will be conducted in each subject in each term.
- For promotion students are required to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
- A Marks system is used for all subjects.
- Students are required to appear for all the tests and exams.
- Promotion will be based on the total of all the tests and exams.
- Promotions are decided on the results of the two examinations and the tests conducted during the year.
- Students are required to appear for all the examinations and tests as scheduled.
- Tests or examinations are not conducted for absentees.
- In order to be declared passed at the end of the academic year, a student must secure
at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Students who fail twice in the same class will be asked to leave the School.
- Promotion once refused will not be reconsidered.
- Students who are found cheating, copying from their companions or using unfair means
during examination will be given their Transfer Certificate.