Anyone seeking admission in St. Pauls Inter College has to fulfil the necessary criteria for admission into any class as per school rules.
- 01Admission are open for all but strictly on merit basis and subject to vacancies in a particular class.
- 02T.C./Birth Certificate is a must at the time of admission along with a recent passport size photograph of the child.
- 03Students seeking admission in class L.K.G. and U.K.G. must submit photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Nagar Nigam along with passport size photo of the child with their parents.
- 04Students seeking admission in class 1st to 9th and 11th must submit photocopy of Previous Year Report Card Certificate issued by Nagar Nigam along with passport size photo of the child with their parents.
- 05The principal, reserves the right to refuse admission to any class without assigning any reason.
- 06(a) Pupils are expected to appear for all tests as per schedule.
(b) Non-payment of fee may debar a child from appearing in these tests! examinations.
(C) A part from these periodic tests, the child is assessed through class response, assignments, projects and informal tests and overall behavior of the students in the school is observed by the staff of the school.